[Moo] Coming Your Way

Dexter Guptill 3fgburner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 12:14:27 PDT 2006

Welcome back!  That event would've been around '83 or '84, methinks. I'm
probably the only current resident of Stierbach, who was AT that one, and my
memories are somewhat vague. Anyway, there's been a fair amount of migration
betwixt Stierbach and Drachenwald, over the years. Glad to have you on
board!

On 9/13/06, janos at j-smith.net <janos at j-smith.net> wrote:

> I am THL Sovany Barcsi Janos, currently Seneschal of Drachenwald, and I
> received verification tonight that I will be coming to Stierbach to live in
> about 2-3 weeks (mundanely, will be working at Quantico Marine Base).
> Actually, I am from that area (graduate of Gar-Field HS a million years
> ago) and looking forward to my return.  My son also plays.  I went to an
> event there a few decades ago (at the church on Dale Blvd) and had a blast.

Erich von Kleinfeld,
Perpetrator of Stierbach, mka
--
Dex
--Dexter Guptill

http://members.cox.net/dguptill
"Rule 37: There is no overkill. There is only 'Open Fire', and 'I need to
reload'. "
-- http://www.schlockmercenary.com

**** The Chirurgeon General has Strongly Advised against using Ballista
Bolts as Toothpicks.