[Moo] baronial fighters practice

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 14 04:51:45 PDT 2006

Unto the good nobles and gentals of Steirbach I bid the well
   This past baronial fighters practice was a huge sucsess. I beleive that the total numbers were above 15 that participated in fighting and other activities. Thanks to all who took the time to be there for our first ever practice as a barony.
  Our next practice will be on the 1st of october at 2:00pm at the Arcola fire station. this will be the sunday prior to Kingdom Crusades and our last chance to work togeather as a group befor the war. I would strongly recomend comming out to the practice if you are planning on going to the war so that you can see who is in our baronial fighting force and hear the cammands that we are using to coordinate the movments.
  It has also been expressed to me that it would be a good thing to start having practices every sunday or at least more frequantly than once a month. I still believe in one step at a time but would like to hear what every one else thinks so i can judge weather to step up practices. if there is enough interest in doing it more than once a month then I will find out if we are able to use the Arcola fire station on a mre regular basis.
  Just as a last reminder 2:00pm sunday October 1st at the Arcola fire station is our next baronial fighters practice. this will be the last chance befor Crusades to work as a group so if you can be there with or with our armor I would strongly recomend it.
  Again I wish to thank everyone who took the time to be there. For those who could not I would remind that life happens and there will be other times to practice as a whole so don't frett it. I think we have started somthing that we can build on and that it isn't going away.
  Yours in service
  Loric of Ironwood
  Baronial Warlord