[Moo] porfavor

Celia Friedman csfriedman at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 1 21:04:41 PDT 2006

Guessable with Spanish.

It appears to be a version of the usual bank account scam, in which  you are
asked to come verify all your info (ie, give it up to their web site), and
it's got a lot of bogus details to make that look legit .  They assumed the
name of the list is a person's name, which is what makes it so funny....the
phrase I copied reads, "please, moo...."

Celia