[Moo] baronial fighters practice

kymber at novageeks.org kymber at novageeks.org
Fri Sep 8 11:31:13 PDT 2006

Fight practice will be held at the

Arcola Pleasant Valley Volunteer Fire Department
24300 Gum Spring Road
Sterling, VA 20166

For those people planning on attending that are NOT fighting, there is
plenty of inside place that you can use to set up projects as needed.
There are tables and that can be used as needed.

In the event of rain, I have made arrangements with the crew on duty to
have access to the engine bay for some limited indoor fighting.

Due to the size of the site, I can not guarantee that there is
sufficient space for Combat Archery.  Sorry folks we will be between a
parking lot and a private residence.

Parking Reminder:
The site is a fully operational fire house.  There will be NO PARKING
allowed in front of the building.  Please also try to leave the spaces
closest to the building available to the station personnel. Parking is
also forbidden in any location that will block acess to the gas pumps
attached to the outbuilding in the parking lot.  The lot has just been
repaved so nothing is marked, if you are not sure about a spot - ask.
I will be available on site if there are any questions.  Thanks for the
understanding.

If we need more spaces, there is a community center next door.  Park
there and walk on over as needed.  :)

Directions:

If you are coming from Route 50, Gum Spring road is west of
Chantilly/South Riding and East of Gilbert's Corner (Route 15)

For the folks coming from Sterling ... your fastest route will be to
take 606 (Old Ox Road).

Detailed directions can be accessed from Google:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=24300+Gum+Spring+Road,+Sterling,+VA+20166&ie=UTF8&z=15&om=1&iwloc=A

If anyone has problems getting there, or has questions about the site,
please contact me on my cell phone 703-930-0287

Duchess Kyneburh