[Moo] Coming Your Way

janos at j-smith.net janos at j-smith.net
Sun Sep 17 07:55:04 PDT 2006

Then you're probably the one that gave me a pair of pants when I won the "Best Legs Contest (Knobby Knees Division)" !  I really had a great time at that event -- there was that contest, a peasant to kick, and more cloved lemons than people.  I have told stories about that event since it happened.

  Janos

Martha Wallenhorst <lghthse at verizon.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Gee Dex, I was the autocrate of that one.
  Annejke

    When you stand finally before God, your children and your grandchildren beside you, be sure your conscience is clean, or you will not be able to hold up your head and look into the eyes of the divine. -- Vaylah