[Moo] Help and Brain storm please

Bambi Nieto hippydippydncr at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 17:45:52 PDT 2006

I hate to bother you all here in stierbach  but I need
help and I was hoping someoone might contact me
privately with some leads.
as you know my father died. taking care of all that
needed taking care of both befoooor and after his
demise kept my attention away from how fast and
furiously the rest of my life was sliiding down the
toilet. by August 30th, although I had a confirmed new
job that has great potential, I had also been served
with very inaccurate and malicious divorce papers by
my husband, told my daughter would NOT be registering
foooor school this fall, realized I had made some
serious clerical erors and could not find all the info
I ndeeded to fix it in the storage room and found I
needed to move faiirly soon.
I have been trying to do this mostly by myself...well
even thooough i FEEL like I have 2 heads..they are not
functioning better than one....so im kind of all at 6s
and sevens
my needs, not nessesarily in order, are these.
a place to live.( I have a roomate who along with my
      daughter has agreed to live me and help me
      with rent.and  such we have figured out we cant
      afford more than 1400 a month together. a town
      house in the sterling,park,sugarlandrun,
      herndon, reston area would be perfect with at

       least a years lease.)
a family law attourney.I am not against diivorcing
         but there is STUFF I need protecting from and
         Iam very very broke right now.
a 2,000 loan that I would pay back with
         interest starting in november,in increments;

         taking care of Dad  kept me under employed
         and unable to save for more than I
         can talk about.

IIF anyone has any ideas where I can get advice on any
of this..please leeet me know.
Bambi/Maria Beatriz la MOra/Khalillah

--- Ryan Snead <ryansnead at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Good Friends and New Friends, I greet you.
>

> In the accustomed style and a new week, the Sterling
> Area Arts and
> Activities Night shall be held at the Cascades
> Library this coming
> Wednesday, September 20th in the third week of the
> Reign of Ragnarr and
> Anneke. We shall meet between the hours of 7pm and
> 9pm. And be it your will
> to continue afterwards, the merriment shall progress
> to the pub called
> O'Faolains (http://www.ofaolains.com/), where we
> will spend the winnings of
> two weeks prior from the Stierbach Business
> Meetings' post-revel.
>

> And speaking of Progresses, Colum and Briana shall
> come to review their
> northeastern lands in the village of Sterling that
> night. If you have a
> matter to bring before them or would come just to
> wish them good health,
> your opportunity shall come at the aforementioned
> time and place.
>

> Activities: The featured activity this night will be
> an archery marshal's
> class is being prepared for those who would ensure
> the continued safety of
> Atlantia's firing ranges. If you would keep a keen
> eye upon the keen-eyed,
> join us for the instruction and/or continuing
> education credit for your
> warrants. I will bring my usual bag of tricks (dance
> cds, dominos, etc.) for
> the entertainment of the public, and others are
> encouraged to do the same.
>

> Call for classes: I am still seeking talented
> individuals to sponsor classes
> or activities at the Sterling Night for the fall. I
> depend upon the talents
> of others to make this night fun and educational. If
> you have ideas, please
> bring them to my attention. Baroness Rowan, if you
> will be there on
> Wednesday, I would be happy to talk to you about
> newcomer classes. Many
> Thanks! :-)
>

> Location/Time: Cascades Library, Community Rooms
> A&B, 7pm until 9pm.
>

> Directions to the Eastern Loudoun Regional Library
> may be found here:
>
> http://www.lcpl.lib.va.us/eloudoun/elbmap.htm
>
> or you can Map it yourself using the address below:
> 21030 Whitfield Place
> Sterling, VA 20165
>

> I remain,
>

> Iustinos Ancyrenos

WARNING:
If you cant see my hips,it's not me.
If you can see my hips and I'm not dancing, check for a pulse..no, on second thought, just call the undertaker and then check for a pulse...it saves time.