[Moo] Demo opportunities

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 13:05:56 PDT 2006

Cool! I didn't realize the e-mail didn't include a full e-mail address for the requestor. I'm working on getting contact info and will forward it to you.

Ceridwen

From: Kevin Almeida <alexandre_bardskeeplord at yahoo.com>

Salve Magistra Ceridwen,

I was able to confirm today that I will be available and thus, it would be my honor and privilege to assist the Barony in doing the Cub Scout demo in Woodbridge on October 9th.  I will bring a variety of weapons and armor and a short clip of an SCA Estrella War video, if this is acceptable.  Do you have the contact information for the individual in charge so that I can obtain directions and plan to make arrangements to have the right equipment available.

In case you do not remember me, my family and myself are the ones that recently moved to Sudentorre and Stierbach from Western Seas (Hawaii) and Caid.  Please feel free to contact me either by email or phone (540) 582-3680 should you require any further assistance or information.

Gratias tibi ago et vale,

Alexandre Afonso de Almeida - In Opera Ad Somnium

Lisa Mitchell <cwymarc at comcast.net> wrote:
We've been asked if we can do two demos. Please let me know if you can help at either of these.
Ceridwen
October 9th
Cub Scout Leaders
 Is it possible that a few members of your group could come and give a demo to a group of Cub Scout Leaders on Monday, Oct. 9?  We would be
interested in learning about arms & armor.   We are located in
Northern Virginia in the Woodbridge area.   The theme for our October
meeting is "Cubs in Shining Armor".  Our meetings start in the evening at 7:15pm.  We would like a 20 minute demonstration followed by a Q&A session.
Please let me know if this is possible.
Thanks,
Cynthia Hopson
Occoquan District Round Table Commissioner

Do you Yahoo!?