[Moo] Wakefield School Demo

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 3 12:22:16 PDT 2007

Greetings!

I am the coordinator for the Wakefield School Demo, which is on April 13th, 3:30-6 p.m. at Wakefield School in The Plains. They are having their annual Medieval Faire for 110-120 6-8th graders, plus their parents, and would like for us to do a demo lasting about 45 minutes.

This is a demo we have done for a number of years, and I have talked to several people who are interested, but more would be better. We would like to have demos of heavy fighting, archery and rapier, if possible. Another possibility would be to have a demo of european dance. In addition, it would also be nice to have some static displays of some A&S activities - needlework, leatherwork, chainmail - and perhaps a bit of hands-on if we have enough people.

So that I can plan exactly what we can do, would everyone who is interested please contact me regarding their availability by the end of the day Wednesday (or at the Barony meeting Wednesday evening)? That way I can get back to the contact at the school with a fairly good estimate of what we can do, and he can allocate space.

Thanks in advance!

Briana