[Moo] Sapphire Joust Deadlines

cwymarc at comcast.net cwymarc at comcast.net
Tue Apr 3 13:07:28 PDT 2007

Re: [sapphirejoust] Encampment Registration

Greetings!

There is a site cap for CAMPING of 500 persons.
All camps must be registered by May 1.
In order to register your camp, your paid reservation with your camp name
will reserve a space for your camp.
How much land your camp receives will be determined by how many people
pre-register for your camp postmarked by MAY 10.
Reservations will be taken after that date, but the camp is responsible for
"fitting" people in.
No additional land will be allotted after May 10.
Land agents may contact the reservationist after May 1 to find out how many
people are registered for their camp.
If you have any questions, please contact the reservationist or land
coordinator.
All other requests are not guaranteed, but we will do our best. We welcome
your suggestions.

Constantina Tagarina
Sapphire Joust VIII Reservationist/Troll