[Moo] Pavilions for Tournoi des Enfants

Laurie Clarkston garadh at verizon.net
Sun Apr 15 08:20:21 PDT 2007

Tournoi des Enfants is Saturday May 12, 2007.  http://sudentur.atlantia.sca.org/kidevent.php

I am in need of period pavilions that I can use for classrooms at this event.  We would like all of our classrooms to be pavilions with walls.  This event is on a primitive site.  Should the weather not be to our liking, we need walls to protect from the elements.  Instead of using the canvas' floors that come with pavilions, we would like to lay down carpets.

If you have a pavilion we may borrow for this event, please contact me; garadh at verizon.net.  I need to know the size of your pavilion.  We are allowed onsite Friday afternoon to set up and we can take down pavilions on Sunday instead of rushing around Saturday night.

* The Barony is providing the large White Pavilion (Big White) to be used a the Main Hall.
* I have several pavilions for classrooms, but need a couple more.
* One tent will be used for our younger SCA members to hang out all day and play, play games, listen to stories and a place where their parents can sit and watch their children. -- this needs to be kinda large.  (have a lead on one)
* I need a pavilion for toddlers.  A place where parents can sit and let their toddlers play.
* I need a pavilion for the MOLs.
* I need a pavilion for Troll.

Please me know if you would graceously donate your pavilion for this event.  We are able to get on-site on Friday afternoon to set up, and we can take down and clean up on Sundays if we like.

Send me an email with your tent size.

Thanking everyone in advance,
Cairistiona