[Moo] baronial fighters practice

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 10:05:53 PDT 2007

Good day to one and all
    As the weather has warmed up (again) it is time to prepare the army for war.
  It is time to prepare our army for the defense of the kingdom.
  As the Kingdom of the east encroaches on our north eastern lands (Kingdom Crusades)
  The kingdom of Aethalmarc encroaches on our northwestern boarders.
  And then our Great Baron has promised our add to friends in the south or our kingdom to help settle land disputes between baronies ( Wings of WAR).
  These are but a few examples of why we should prepare. Of why we should must our forces and prepare for those who would call upon our aid or those who would call us weak. In conjunction with norther regional war practice I would like to see all who are able come to Tyson pimmett library to support the war effort APRIL 29TH @ 1PM.
  I will be there to represent the barony, learn more about being a warlord and to help train our soldiers to fight these encroaching hoards. I look forward to seeing you all there.
    Yours in service
  Loric of Ironwood
  Barony of Steirbch
  War Lord