[Moo] Pennsic Deadline Reminders

Lisa Mitchell cwymarc at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 07:41:23 PDT 2007

Has the change in weather got you thinking more about Pennsic? I know my
family is starting to plan and maybe you should, too.

Pennsic online registration ends June 15th - just 54 days away
Pennsic mail registration ends May 15th - just 23 days away
Pennsic teacher/class registration must be received by May 1 to be included
in the class book - just 9 days way

The deposit (preregistration) amount for adults is $100. If you have proof
of SCA membership and arrive August 3 - 10, you owe Cooper's Lake Campground
nothing else. Further info for fees is at
http://www.cooperslake.com/prereg36.php#_gatefees

To preregister, go to https://https.clockwatchers.com/cooperslake/account/
If you are camping with the barony, please select Barony of Stierbach as
your group. Right now we have just nine people camping with the barony.

If you need help with something or have questions, please let me know.

Ceridwen
Stierbach Land Agent