[Moo] Glove Lost at Defending the Gate

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 16:08:02 PDT 2007

there was anouther one that fits the discription that was given to turies and suniva along with a few other things that were found. some of them we are kind of shocked that they were forgoten
  Yours in service Loric

pjdarby at comcast.net wrote:
    Kenwrec,

  If it was a light brown new looking, I found it on the archery field and turned it in although I am not sure who has the lost and found.

  Colum

From: Steve Sheets <magesteve at mac.com>

Moo at stierbach.org