[Moo] An unusual request...

kathrynsnead at comcast.net kathrynsnead at comcast.net
Thu Aug 2 13:19:38 PDT 2007

Greetings!

As many know, I've been organizing a demo for the Girl Scouts in late August.  They're having a week-long camp dedicated to the Middle Ages.  One of the activities we were going to do at the demo at their opening ceremonies involved teaching the girls to reverance, and then instructing that anytime their camp director passed by for the rest of the week, they should reverance to her.

I was wondering if anyone had a coronet they would be willing to lend to the camp director for the week of August 20-24, 2007 for her to wear to add a little more fun to the game.  Obviously, it doesn't have to period or valuable - showy would be good, and something a step above a cardboard Burger King crown.  It's actually all going to be a surprise for the camp director - the assistant camp director is setting this up.  =)

If anyone has something like this they'd be willing to lend, let me know.  I'd be happy to pick it up and get it back to you.

Ilse