[Moo] Raw wool

Michael Howell j41mch at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 09:54:53 PDT 2007

Now that pensic is over I thought I'd post to the lists and ask if anyone would like a chance to purchase raw wool. I have a friend who has sheared wool by the fleece that has said it's for sale. If anyone is interested let me know it's $10 for a fleece which I'm taking as a fully sheered sheep. I've seen the bags and they are about 15 gallon trash bag full. Any one iterested let me know. Yours in service Loric of Ironwood.