[Moo] Finally arrived

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 12:42:00 PDT 2007

Well,

I wanted to thank everyone for all their help in providing information for
me prior to our arrival. We've arrived safely at 3 am Saturday morning... I
managed to get my car repaired before we drove out here, but the quick

We're excited to start getting involved... Unfortunately, we're going to be
a bit disconnected from email for a couple days I think. Comcast botched our
internet setup and they're saying maybe by Monday or Tuesday we'll be
fixed...

I'm interested in attending glass guild, if someone could gimme a call and
let me know when / where I'd appreciate it.

Our home number is 571-229-9798

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Joe / Claire

Jayme & Marina