[Moo] Moving Muscle and assistance needed!!!

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 17:37:17 PDT 2007

Greetings All,

  Singles Ladies in great need of assistance moving this weekend. We are moving from Reston to Ashburn Farms (10 miles apart) and need much help, muscle and arms. We have rented a UHaul truck, and my roommie has a little Ranger. I am well organized and if help arrives at 10 am on Saturday morning, August 25th, I believe we should be done by noon to 1pm...at what time Pizza will be available to everyone. Trucks and muscles encouraged and needed.

  If you are able to assist, please respond to me privately or give me a call, so we have a headcount for food!

  In service
  Lady Willow  & roomie Maria
  703-391-5665