[Moo] Adieu, au revoir, auf wiedersehen goodbye....

Moo Subscriber Dave Aronson moo2dave at davearonson.com
Mon Aug 27 12:39:48 PDT 2007

Just wanted to say goodbye before I leave the local SCA email lists.
It's been years since I've had much time to play with y'all, er, I
mean ye, even just for Pennsic, and I let my membership lapse this year.

Meanwhile, those who still remember me and want to keep in touch, can
find me via the email forms at my domains (see signature).

-Simon of the Beautiful Waters / Simon des Beaux Eaux

--
Dave Aronson
"Specialization is for insects."  -Heinlein