[Moo] Nominations for the next baronage of Stierbach

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 12:44:05 PDT 2007

As many of you may be aware from attending the August business
meeting, the nominations process for the next baronage has begun. You
may nominate one person to serve as baron or baroness alone or a pair
to serve one in each role. All nominations must be accepted by the
candidates. All candidates must be non-overlapping. With these things
in mind, I encourage you to email me or write me a note with your
nominations for the successors of Colum and Briana. Self-nominations
are permitted as well as nominations of other citizens of the kingdom
of Atlantia.

As of now, I have received the following nomination which has been
accepted by the candidates:
Allen of Wolfhou and Blitha of Wolfhou for Baron and Baroness

These candidates may not accept a nomination as sole baron or baroness
nor be paired with any other person for this baronial polling.

As I verify other nominations, I will announce candidates on these
listservs and in upcoming newsletters (starting in October).

Should you have any questions about the nomination or polling process,
please contact me directly.

Keep those nominations coming! A wide variety of candidates is a sign
of a healthy barony!

Iustinos Ancyrenos Patrikios and seneschal to the barony of Stierbach