[Moo] Newbie Needs Mechanic

Martha Wallenhorst lghthse at verizon.net
Wed Aug 15 07:16:16 PDT 2007

Fries(Freeze)garage is excellent and cheaper than most other places.  It is
a family place that has been around since the 30's.  They do all kinds of
work and if they won't do transmissions they will know the best place at the
best price. It is just off Ashton Ave near Southern States.

Fries Garage
703) 368-7776
9240 Sills Ct
Manassas, VA
http://www.autorepairtowingtirecenter.com/

Annejke

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.  Speak kindly. Leave the rest to
God.