[Moo] Newcomers!

Jerri Lyn Mooney flora.bayeaux at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 11:35:38 PDT 2007

>From your neighboring barony of Ponte Alto, Welcome!

You've certainly moved to the right place from lampworking!

My Lord and I live in Fairfax, and he recently received a Coral Branch
(Kingdom level A & S award) for his brewing. (I have to brag!)

We host an A & S night in our home near George Mason University the 2nd
Wednesday of every month, which you and your lady are welcome to attend. We
usually have a couple who brings their home-brewed cordials for us to
sample.

I hope to meet you soon!

Lady Flora de Bayeaux
Lord Jurgen Gottsfurbotter