[Moo] Coronation question

Sunniva Kyrre Sunniva_kyrre at verizon.net
Tue Aug 21 13:47:10 PDT 2007

Hello from the autocrat,

Right now things are going pretty well. The time we will need help is
starting Friday afternoon. We will have many pavilions to set up for royal,
Mol's, waterbearers, etc.. Then we will need help setting up tables in the
hall for A&S then converting the hall from A&S to evening court then to
feast then to hafla/dance Waterbearers will be needed  both days. If you can
do a shift at troll and have been to Siegfried's class then volunteer an
hour or so. Servers will be needed for the both Saturday and Sunday feasts.
There will be pots and  pans to wash throughout the day both days. Then
there is clean up on Monday. So once the event gets started there is plenty
of areas that will need help.

Thank you ahead of time as many hands make light work.

Sunniva