[Moo] Fwd: Manassas Central Library meeting is Wednesday, December 5th

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 03:33:34 PST 2007

Stierbach.org is up again. Okay, I didn't know how easy it would be for the
right person to fix so I panicked a little.

Anyhow, one of the messages I intended to send out to the Moo and was only
able to fall back on the canton listservs is below. I intend to send out an
agenda NLT tomorrow night.
Iustinos