[Moo] Tonight's Baronial Business meeting still on

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 03:50:21 PST 2007

...as of 6:45am
Looking at the weather report for tonight, I think we should be able to hold
our business meeting at the library. That may change. I plan to reevaluate
at 4pm today. If the library closes, the meeting will be cancelled.
Otherwise, evaluate the weather circumstances and your own situation. If you
feel safe coming out tonight, I'll be glad to see you there. If not, stay
safe and warm, and try to make it out to the meeting on Sunday.

Directions to the library may be found at this web address:
http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040034001030001207
or find your own way using this address: 8601 Mathis Avenue, Manassas, VA
20110