[Moo] More info on Demo

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Mon Dec 10 16:32:13 PST 2007

Greetings,

Here is the latest information and etc for the Demo this Saturday.  Just
a reminder it is at:

Massaponax High School

8201 Jefferson Davis Highway

Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407-8721

*     The kids will be there 10am to 4pm, and we should be there at 9am
for set-up.

*     Food will be provided, so please let me know by Thursday if you
are attending.

*     Any type of A&S display is welcome.  From demonstrating the craft,
to talking about it.  Please let me know if you will need anything like
tables, outlets, etc.

*     So far we have confirmed rapier and heavy, with a display of
archery.

*     No one has said if there are already "who we are" pamphlets made
up.  I am willing to make them up if there are not any currently ready
to go.

*     Also...The Freelance Star will be there doing a piece.  Media
attention!

Hope to see many of you there!!  Please let me know if you have any
questions, email is the best way to get a hold of me, but my home number
is 540-318-0846.

Thanks,

Rhonwen