[Moo] Gem and Jewelry Show this weekend in No. VA

Martha Wallenhorst lghthse at verizon.net
Tue Dec 11 10:14:33 PST 2007

There is a Gem and Jewelry Show this weekend in Chantilly, in Northern
Atlantia.  I will be going on Friday and probably on Sat (and Sunday to help
others shop is always a possibility.)  I am more than happy to take folks
with me (I have several free tickets) or pick things up for anyone that
can't get there.  This is the biggest one of the year and incorporates the
Gift Show with it so it is great for many types of holiday gifts as well as
stuff for 12th Night Outfits and jewelry.  Anyone interested contact me off
list at lghthse at verizon.net.
Annejke
Now back to the regularly scheduled program.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to
God.