[Moo] 12/15 Demo

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Dec 13 04:26:32 PST 2007

Greetings,

This is a reminder that I need head count for the demo this weekend.  So
far I have:

Rhonwen = harp, embroidery, C&I

Flaithri = Rapier

Blitha = Games, misc. items

Allen = Heavy

Janos = Archery Display

Mors = Archery Display

Esperanza = misc.

Bertran = Heavy, bardic

Sig = Heavy

If I missed you sorry, please let me know ASAP!

I have a whole bunch of maybes at this point.  Please try and let me
know by this afternoon if those of you have been thinking about it can
come after all.

Plus I have been given donations for a display from various people
(thank you!).  If you cannot come and want to donate an item(s) please
let me know.

Just a few reminders:

*	Set-up at 9am, students 10-4
*	The students are there for a presentation by their history
teacher.  We are the extra attraction before and after their "lesson".
I have been told that we will get the full break down of times and etc
when we get there.  But to have our area set up so they can go through
in a station by station way would be a good idea.
*	We will be INDOORS.
*	Once again the address is : Massaponax High School, 8201
Jefferson Davis Highway, Fredericksburg, Virginia 22407-8721
*	There is an incredibly good chance that the Fredericksburg paper
will be there.
*	I have pamphlets made up to hand out with information on the
SCA, our group and activities.  Great op here for recruitment and public
awareness!  :)

Please if you have any questions feel free to email me or Dante
directly.

Thanks again!

Rhonwen