[Moo] Book Wrapping Fundraiser at Borders in Garrisonville

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Thu Dec 13 04:29:53 PST 2007

On Sunday the 23rd from 6-Midnight, and Monday the 24th from 4-8, the  Canton
of Sudentorre will be wrapping books at the Borders in Garrisonville  (near
the intersection of 95 and 610).  This is a fun combination of Fund  Raiser and
Demo.  Several of our regular wrappers have prior commitments,  so we are in
need of more volunteers.  Please let me know if you can help  out with any of
the following tasks:

Wrapping Books
Calligraphy (Gift Tags)
Entertainment (Music/Juggling etc...)
Ambiance (Door warders, hucksters etc...)

Any support would be most welcome.  Please let me know your  availability,
and scheduling restrictions.

Thank you,

Siegfried

Siegfried  McClure
m.k.a. R. James Ernst, jr.
Canton of Sudentorre, Barony of  Stierbach, Kingdom of  Atlantia
SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com