[Moo] Anyone going to Revel without a Cause in Ponte Alto this weekend?

Janie Darby darbyjanie at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 12 10:56:53 PST 2007

It is enequy at adelphia.net
That's a "Q" not a "G".

Briana

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 10:50:01 -0800From: madeforwillow at yahoo.comTo: moo at stierbach.orgSubject: Re: [Moo] Anyone going to Revel without a Cause in Ponte Alto this weekend?The email for Eneguy bounced....Made For Willow <madeforwillow at yahoo.com> wrote:
I work in the same building he does, and sent him an email to bring it to me tomorrow...and I will bring it to the event!Laurie Clarkston <garadh at verizon.net> wrote:

If anyone is planning to attend Revel without a Cause this Saturday and lives near Enequy, could you please contact him directly or send me an email?  He has a scroll that needs to be delivered Saturday.  Enequy is not planning to attend the event and we need this scroll.

If anyone out there can help, please contact Enequy directly (eneguy at adelphia.net) or send me an email, garadh at verizon.net.

Thank you,
Cairistiona
 _______________________________________________Moo mailing listMoo at stierbach.orghttp://stierbach.org/mailman/listinfo/moo