[Moo] Laud and Honor to the Baronage-Elect

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 14:05:40 PST 2007

Congratulations to the new Baronage-Elect of Stierbach!

Vivant!!!

Seigfried et Elizabeth

In a message dated 12/29/2007 2:38:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com writes:

Let it be it known to all on this 29th day of December, A.S. 42 that His
Royal Majesty Logan of Atlantia and Her Royal Majesty Rowan of Atlantia have
Elected Warder Flaithri O'Cearnaigh and Lady Rhonwen verch Tuder as Coronets  to
the Barony of Stierbach. Warder Flaithri and Lady Rhonwen will be Invested  to
this High Office on the day of the Great Sabbath at our Canton of
Sudentorre's Defending the Gate. Please convey your congratulations to this  couple as
they prepare for the Investiture.

I am told by Her Majesty that Stierbach's response rate numerically  exceeded
that of any other baronial polling during this reign (nearly 100  responses
out of 254 polling letters mailed), and that the commentary in favor  of the
Baronage-Elect was overwhelmingly positive. We should all take pride in  the
quantity and quality of the barony's response to this polling.

With joy in my heart do I congratulate Flaithri and Rhonwen on their
upcoming Investiture.

Iustinos Ancyrenos, Patrikios and Seneschal to the Barony of  Stierbach