[Moo] Books For The Troops

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Tue Dec 4 19:38:21 PST 2007

I have a box of paperbacks and hardbacks my father gave me to donate to the Marines when Quantico was running a book collection.  Dad is former Air Force and knows they help pass the hours (though most of the books are war novels so I don't see how they helped distract him really *doh*).  But by the time I got the books from dad, Quantico had stopped their drive.  So... yes, I've got books to donate!  Do you want the hardbacks too or just the paperbacks?
Cheers,
~Bianca

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 07:23:10 -0800From: madeforwillow at yahoo.comTo: madeforwillow at yahoo.comSubject: [Moo] Books For The Troops
Empty your shelves!

We are collecting paperback books to send to the troops (one of which is the son of a coworker). If you have any slightly used books you'd like to donate please let me know and we can arrange a drop off or pick up.

Thank you to everyone who donated books. So far we have sent 21 boxes of paperback books. The men and women in the 82nd Airborne stationed in Afghanistan appreciate receiving them.

We will continue to send books to Afghanistan until April 08.

Thank you in advance,
Willow Jones
703-391-5665