[Moo] Feb 24: Noisemakers event flyer extended

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Thu Feb 1 19:37:58 PST 2007

(Updates with a link to the *other* flyer too.)

As promised at the barony meeting, here be the pointers to the flyers for
the Noisemakers event happening on Feb 24th. (Yes, same weekend as Love
and Beauty. Sigh...)

http://www.eastkingdom.org/event-detail.html?eid=1315

http://ivyeinrust.eastkingdom.org/schola.html

This event features classes on both music and heraldry, and is also
hosting the King's and Queen's Bardic Championships (for the East
Kingdom). The event site is in Clifton Heights PA, in the southwestern
suburbs of Philadelphia. (Between Lansdowne and Springfield for those of
you who know Philly geography.) About a 3 hour drive modulo traffic.

Alys and I are going, so if you go as well, we'll see you there!

Evan