[Moo] Alyce Elizabeth Snead (Newest little subject in the kingdom of Atla...

HMFredericks05 at aol.com HMFredericks05 at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 07:32:18 PST 2007

In a message dated 2/2/2007 10:29:10 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com writes:

Unto the populace of my barony and kingdom do Mistress Ilse von  Brenner and
Lord Iustinos Anycrenos address this missive:

Friends, let me direct your attention to this link where you may view a
picture of Ilse holding Alyce Elizabth Snead a few hours after giving  birth.

_http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2523846450050746764OQcQmu_
(http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2523846450050746764OQcQmu)

Alyce Elizabeth was born yesterday, February 1st at 12:43pm after about  12
hours of labor. She weighed 5lbs 13oz at her birth. She is very healthy and
had a very exciting Zeroth birthday.

Congrats!!!!

Ceit, William, Kristof and Joseph