[Moo] Reminder of First Monday Glass Guild

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com KristiWhyKelly at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 08:33:10 PST 2007

First Monday of the month is this coming Monday.  For those who are
interested in Glass lampworking this is your chance to come and try it  out!

Monday's meeting will be held in Purcellville at Grace's house. Starts  at
7pm ends when we are done. The Barony supplys the equipment  and tool to
beginners.  We do request that you bring your own fuel (a  one pound tank of MAPP can
be bought at HomeDepot or Lowes) or you can reserve  use of my big 30lb tank,
I do ask that a few dollars be donated for that.

Hope to see you at the meeting.

Grace