[Moo] Alyce Elizabeth Snead (Newest little subject in the kingdom of Atlantia)

cydshelby-stierbach at yahoo.com cydshelby-stierbach at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 08:38:18 PST 2007

Wow! Mommy and baby are looking great! Most babies don't look so pink when they come out, and most mommies look like they've been through the war by the time it's over... Both look wonderful!

  Congratulations to all of you!

  Celena de los Rizados

Ryan Snead <iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com> wrote:
    Unto the populace of my barony and kingdom do Mistress Ilse von Brenner and Lord Iustinos Anycrenos address this missive:

  Friends, let me direct your attention to this link where you may view a picture of Ilse holding Alyce Elizabth Snead a few hours after giving birth.

  http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2523846450050746764OQcQmu

  Alyce Elizabeth was born yesterday, February 1st at 12:43pm after about 12 hours of labor. She weighed 5lbs 13oz at her birth. She is very healthy and had a very exciting Zeroth birthday.