[Moo] Archery Site

enequy at adelphia.net enequy at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 2 09:00:26 PST 2007

The problem with parks is you cannot restrict other people from the use of the park or parts of the park. For archery we HAVE to restrict areas from people wandering into the flight of the arrow.

Plus it would be nice if we were to find a place that the target butts can be stored at the practice site. They are not heavy but they are rather large and bulky to cart to and from a practice site every week. And most people do not have the vehicle to accomplish this.

Personal property spaces are the best. School yards, and such, are typically not used very much after school which makes it an alternate idea.

Enequy