[Moo] A&S Display help needed

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 08:37:45 PST 2007

Greeting to All,

  I am taking a history class in the evening, we are studying the Middle Ages. My Professor asked if I would like to share "Current Life in the Middle Ages" with the class, and I jumped at the opportunity to share our wonderful hobbie.

  I would like to display authentic items that show day to day life, crafts, handwork, leather work, shield work, clothing and other items. I will do a 45 minute talk on everyday life in the Middle Ages and would appreciate any items that you would be willing to lend for this project. Your ideas and contributions would be highly appreciated.

  I am presenting it March 20th, and would like to gather items together with some sort of document or explanation card to display with them. If you are willing to share your talent, craft item, workmanship, etc., I will return the items to you within the week of display.

  No weapons of anykind can be used, but armor, shields and such can be.

  Thank you in advance,
  Lady Willow faye Dunne