[Moo] A&S Display help needed

Martha Wallenhorst lghthse at verizon.net
Thu Feb 8 12:24:38 PST 2007

I have many items, some day to day and some specialties in art.  If you
would like to use some of these things let me know.
Annejke

From: Made For Willow <madeforwillow at yahoo.com>

Greeting to All,

I am taking a history class in the evening, we are studying the Middle Ages.
My Professor asked if I would like to share "Current Life in the Middle
Ages" with the class, and I jumped at the opportunity to share our wonderful
hobbie.

I would like to display authentic items that show day to day life, crafts,
handwork, leather work, shield work, clothing and other items. I will do a
45 minute talk on everyday life in the Middle Ages and would appreciate any
items that you would be willing to lend for this project. Your ideas and
contributions would be highly appreciated.

I am presenting it March 20th, and would like to gather items together with
some sort of document or explanation card to display with them. If you are
willing to share your talent, craft item, workmanship, etc., I will return
the items to you within the week of display.

No weapons of anykind can be used, but armor, shields and such can be.

Thank you in advance,
Lady Willow faye Dunne

  _____

Sucker-punch
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailb
eta/features_spam.html> spam with award-winning protection.
Try the free
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailb
eta/features_spam.html> Yahoo! Mail Beta.