[Moo] Searching for

izofgold at aol.com izofgold at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 17:57:40 PST 2007

  Yeah yeah....... Spelling Smelling....... I just recently found out my name has been spelled wrong for the last 3 years.......... It's Gwyneth MacDonagh (no extra N no extra u).....go figure. But then again - Kristin was called into court as Kristin MacDonagh..........Kristin Ailbe Anmclaid. LOL
    Marie/Gwyn
 Herald-At-Large (HAL 2007)
 Chatelaine of the
 Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair,
 Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

 Kol ha-olam kulo
 gesher tzar m'od
 V'ha-ikar lo l'fached klal."

 "The entire world is a narrow bridge