[Moo] Archery Site

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 1 22:18:06 PST 2007

Greetings Archers!

  I am on quest to find a NEW summer site for us to shoot at.  As the place we had before has been sold and we can no longer play there.

  However we were extremely grateful for the site we had last year while it lasted.

  It would be nice to be able to shoot out to 100 yards but 40 yards is the minimum distance required for outdoor shooting.

  If you know of anyplace please do not hesitate to call me.  We would love to continue our outdoor play.

  Yours in Service
  Karin Taylor de Cameron