[Moo] Archery Site

Heidi bohm greenaura2black at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 07:50:29 PST 2007

Cool thanks Kristi! I had forgoten about arcola I will actually see about it but i think there is the old school there that the community may let us use...
  Karin

KristiWhyKelly at aol.com wrote:
      Karin,

  Here are a couple of ideas.  Very large yard/park that aren't soccer fields at Ida Lee in Leesburg, you should drive over and see if they'd be willing to let you use any of the many side yards.

  You can do my yard which does it all and isn't up hill but the drive is really tough for anyone doing 50west after 4:30pm on a weekday.

  Any churches?

  There is a landscaping/nursery business right across the street from the Arcola firedepartment where we have the fighter practice.  I cut bamboo there a couple of weeks ago, looks like they are clearing space for more plants, maybe they'd like to have tax write off and let you guys shoot there?

  Kristi