[Moo] term limits for group heralds

Dave Montuori damont at wolfstar.com
Sat Feb 10 07:04:28 PST 2007

Scripsit Esperanza:
> I thought I would forward this incase it applies to us.

If I'm reading it correctly, it means that Enequy will have to hand off
the baronial herald's office in 2008 (in June / at Birthday).

We have no shortage of folks who do heraldry of various types, so those of
you who do, please start thinking about the possibility of being baronial
herald. There's plenty of opportunities for delegation so don't feel you
have to do everything yourself. (Says one who, at times, was the only
active herald in Stierbach, back in the shire days...)

Evan
first baronial herald of Stierbach