[Moo] SCA Yard Sale

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 15 11:16:03 PST 2007

Well, it will actually be inside my apartment....  I've been cleaning up and have all sorts of SCA and belly-dance gear looking for new homes.  So, the sale is on!

  Items include:
  Fabric
  Trim, buttons, beads
  Books - non-fiction and fiction, hard covers and paperbacks
  Music (some cds, lots of cassette tapes)
  Jewelry -- lots of Middle Eastern, some costume, fantasy (lots of dragons and unicorns <G>) some silver pieces
  All Sorts of Other Odd & Ends -- patterns, feast gear, candle-holders, accessories, baskets, fake-fur throws (GREAT at Pennsic!), two large crocheted lace tablecloths, one large embroidered tablecloth, pewter figurines, whatever else I've pulled out of the closets

  Sunday, February 18, 10a til whenever.

  Please feel free to come and socialize too!

  Directions:  Take your best route to Rte 7 West.  Go straight out, past Rte 15, until you come to the Town of Leesburg sign on the right.  At the first light after Rte 15, turn Right onto Fort Evans Road.  Go the Hunters Crossing Apartments (on your left) and turn left into the driveway.  Go to the 2nd dumpster (isn't that a wonderful landmark!) which will be on your left and park anywhere.  Go up the sidewalk to Building 9.  I'm in apartment #1.

  The Actual Street Address is:  36 Fort Evans Road, NE, Building 9, Apartment #1, Leesburg, VA 20176 (just in case you want to MapQuest or Google for directions)
  If you get lost, my number is 703-771-0005.

  Cat Warning: If you are allergic, I do have a cat.  She's rather shy and will probably be in hiding.  But, she could decide to come out and visit too!

      Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Chatelaine
  Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia