[Moo] Evan..........

izofgold at aol.com izofgold at aol.com
Sun Feb 18 17:24:14 PST 2007

  Evan - we have need of heraldry expertise in wording - please contact me via phone. Thanks 540-722-8985.
    Marie/Gwynn
 Chatelaine of the
 Incipient Canton of Abhainn Iarthair,
 Barony of Stierbach in the Kingdom of Atlantia.

 Kol ha-olam kulo
 gesher tzar m'od
 V'ha-ikar lo l'fached klal."

 "The entire world is a narrow bridge