[Moo] Coming This Spring -- Tournoi des Enfants

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Thu Jan 11 08:05:23 PST 2007

The Canton of Sudentorre is planning an all-children's event to be held on
Mother's Day weekend this May (i.e. May 12, 2007).  This event has all
competitions geared towards youth activities.  Come and see what the youth  of
Atlantia can do!

We will have space for workshops and classes.  I am looking for people  who
might want to lead classes or workshops or mini-workshops to teach youth (of
all ages) an arts or science, or history, or what have you.  We are looking  at
holding Marshallate classes for Youth disciplines.  If there are any
Fighters out there who would like to volunteer to teach techniques to young  fighters
we will gladly welcome you.

I am also looking for entertainers/storytellers who could do a short  segment
to entertain youth of all ages.

Check out the website for more details as the event draws closer:
_sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/kidevent.php_
(http://sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org/kidevent.php)

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable
Autocrat, Tournoi des  Enfants