[Moo] Fw: [Marshalls] Marshal Handbook updates

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Tue Jan 16 16:22:15 PST 2007

For the Armored Combatants as well, FYI.  Really read the new hand book and watch for the updates.  To include all the new padding requirements.  If you have questions, ask your local marshal.  If they are unable to help you, I will do my best to.

Turgeis

For armored marshals,
See
http://www.sca.org/officers/marshal/combat/armored/handbook_updates.pdf
for revisions to the Aug 2006 Marshal Handbook.  They are official
and to be enforced.  Mainly, this update provides that if the camail
is built right (prevents a reasonable blow from reaching the throat),
you don't need additional protection to the throat.  You will likely
still need padding for the back of the neck, as currently required in
the handbook.

- Roland de Mounteney, Deputy Earl Marshal for Armored Combat-Atlantia
     (Rob Morgenstern), armored at atlantia.sca.org