[Moo] SCA Yard Sale

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 06:42:44 PST 2007

Well, it will actually be inside my apartment....  I've been cleaning up and have all sorts of SCA and belly-dance gear looking for new homes.  So, the sale is on!

  Items include:
  Fabric
  Trim
  Books
  Music (some cds, lots of cassette tapes)
  Jewelry -- lots of Middle Eastern, some costume
  All Sorts of Other Odd & Ends -- feast gear, candle-holders, accessories, baskets, whatever else I've pulled out of the closets

  Sunday, February 18, 10a til whenever.

  Please feel free to come and socialize too!

  Directions:  Take your best route to Rte 7 West.  Go straight out, past Rte 15, until you come to the Town of Leesburg sign on the right.  At the first light after Rte 15, turn Right onto Fort Evans Road.  Go the Hunters Crossing Apartments (on your left) and turn left into the driveway.  Go to the 2nd dumpster (isn't that a wonderful landmark!) which will be on your left and park anywhere.  Go up the sidewalk to Building 9.  I'm in apartment #1.
  If you get lost, my number is 703-771-0005.

  Cat Warning: If you are allergic, I do have a cat.  She's rather shy and may be in hiding.  But, she could decide to come out and visit too!

    Lady Marsaili Johnston
  Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia