[Moo] [MR] Calling All Heralds!!!

Beverly Robinson-Curry brcurry at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 19 15:54:03 PST 2007

One of my immediate goals for the office of Triton is to revamp the herald's roster.  The roster is woefully lacking in accurate information, so I'm asking for some help.  I know some of you may have been asked for this information in December, but I’m asking again and would appreciate if each and every person who believes themselves to be a warranted herald of Atlantia (or would like to be one) to fill out the following questionnaire and return it to me at your earliest convenience.  I have reasons for each question, so please fill it out completely.  You may return them to me via postal mail to Beverly Curry, PO Box 1648, Enka, NC 28728 or email: brcurry AT bellsouth.net

Also, please forward to any group lists or heralds that you think might not see it!  Thank you!  Rhiannon, Triton

Herald Info Questionnaire
SCA Name:
SCA title (Lord, Lady, Baron, etc.):
Modern Name:
Mailing Address:
City, State Zip:
Telephone #:
Email Address:
Membership # and Expiration Date:
Home Group:
Are you the group herald?:
Are you the deputy to the group herald?:
How long have you been a herald?:
What is your rank in the CoH, if you know (cornet, P.E., etc.)?
If you have a heraldic title (like Triton or Ibis), what is it?:
What areas of heraldry interest you the most?:
What would you like to learn more about or to do?:
Is there anything I forgot to ask?: