[Moo] Sterling Activity Night is Tomorrow (Wednesday) Night

Bambi Nieto hippydippydncr at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 06:04:36 PST 2007

I have never been to sterling activity night.I believe
I can go tonight.Can you please tell me how to
prepare?
Thank you
Bambi/Beatriz la Mora/Khalillah

--- Ryan Snead <iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Just another reminder to join us tomorrow night
> (Wednesday) for Sterling
> Area Activity Night. All are welcome to join us at
> the Eastern Loudoun
> Regional Library from 7pm until 9pm. This month,
> we'll be located in Room C
> (that's the room at the end of the hall).
>
> Hope to see you there!
>
> Iustinos Ancyrenos
>
> Directions to the Library can be found here:
> http://www.lcpl.lib.va.us/eloudoun/elbmap.htm
>
> or you can Map it yourself using the address below:
> 21030 Whitfield Place
> Sterling, VA 20165

WARNING:
If you cant see my hips,it's not me.
If you can see my hips and I'm not dancing, check for a pulse..no, on second thought, just call the undertaker and then check for a pulse...it saves time.