[Moo] is any one interested?

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Mon Jul 2 10:22:09 PDT 2007

I would love to set up a website with resources and a list of Project
for The Month ideas for the any group to use.  The ideas are all
based on the theme of the Silk Road. Ideally the website would be
able to host pictures of what each group came up with each month.

Is there anyone in Stierbach or in any of the Cantons who would like
to take on this job? It would only run for the duration of Our reign-
starting in September (maybe the end of August to get things started)
and ending when we step down.

Anyone?  anyone?

Please send me an email and I will be happy to discuss the particulars.

Many thanks!

-Rowan Berran
Princess

  "To save a life is as if you have saved the world."  -- The Talmud